For those of you that follow me on Twitter you’ll know that this was the second batch of brownies I had to make last week, I managed to spill the first uncooked batch all over the oven and it was a complete nightmare. This also meant I was running low on ingredients and had to improvise slightly!
65g Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
100g Galaxy Hazelnut Spread
100g Galaxy Chocolate (broken into chunks)
2 Medium Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180’C/Gas Mark 4
- Grease and line your baking tray. I used a 20cm x 20cm tray
- Mix all of the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth
- Add in the Galaxy Chocolate chunks and stir
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and smooth the top with a spatula/spoon
- Bake in the oven for around 25/30 minutes – our oven is a bit naff and took a little longer. I would check after 20 minutes depending on your oven
- You want the brownies to have a slightly browned top and to be coming away from the edges of the baking tray. The brownies are undercooked if the mixture still wobbles when you take it out, if this happens put it back into the oven for an extra couple of minutes
- Once ready leave to cool in the tray and then turn it out and cut into squares
I used Galaxy Chocolate as that’s my favourite chocolate and the brownies were deliciously sticky. I think it would work just as well with any other chocolate you have available.