You may have seen Vogue’s 73 Questions on YouTube and all over the internet. Various celebrities including Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively and Victoria Beckham were filmed answering 73 quick questions. What a fantastic idea!
I was tagged by Ali from the family and lifestyle blog My Life. My Love to complete Vogue’s 73 questions. I love things like this and was happy to oblige.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I’m not really a film person. As soon as we put one on I tend to fall asleep.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
The Hobbit – I actually stayed awake to watch it!
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I’ve not watched many Hitchcock films but I do like Psycho
4. A book you plan on reading?
I’ve fallen on the band wagon and plan to read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying by Marie Kondo. I also plan to finish War and Peace!
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Romeo and Juliet is a firm favourite (yes, I realise it’s a play). I studied it at School and I also studied it at University. In fact one of the English Literature modules I took was all about William Shakespeare
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Dance Moms (the shame)
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
This is a tough one to answer. It should be a 10 but since I had a miscarriage before Christmas it’s not quite that high! A lot is going on at the moment so I’d have to say six
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Hmm, I love Twitter as that’s what I tend to use the most. Instagram is really growing on me
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Brian Moore @brianmoore666
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Mushrooms, anchovies, capers, olives and salami
14. Favourite drink?
Innocent Tropical Juice
15. Favourite dessert?
A bar of Galaxy would suit me fine!
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
My foot. I’d only ever consider getting a tattoo if Kat Von D offered to do it for me – like that’ll ever happen!
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question…
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Does my engagement ring count?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I’d like to think it was giving birth to Rowan which was a lovely gift to the world
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Hmm I can’t actually remember. I am currently putting a gift package together for our nephew who was born before Christmas
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Black and gold (a girl can have two can’t she?)
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
At the moment Hydrangeas
45. When was the last time you cried?
Friday, had an unexpected phone call which may change our short-term plans (nothing serious but a tad annoying)
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No, it’s awful
47. Do you bake?
I do and wish I had the time to bake more
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
I have to pick just one?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I quite like my hair at the moment
50. Who do you miss most?
Our lost baby
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Topsy and Tim theme tune!
52. Favourite smell?
My little boy after a bath
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Cardiologist Nurse (see question 45)
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
Dark brown at the moment. It’s forever changing.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Scary films, although it takes a lot to scare me
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury but I do love chocolate!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It’s superb and I highly recommend it
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Tim the Tiny Horse by Harry Hill. Of course this is Rowan’s favourite story!
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
The sound of Rowan giggling
71. Favourite animal?
I’m not a massive animal fan but I do quite like pandas
72. Who is your girl crush?
I don’t really have one at the moment
73. Last photograph you took?
I really enjoyed that! I would now like to nominate:
Looking forward to seeing your answers ladies.