Living Room Interiors | Grey, Blush Pink & Copper

As you may or may not know we are moving home soon and in the run up to our move I’ve been spending lots of time on Pinterest looking at lots of interior design ideas.

There was one living room style and colour scheme that caught my eye and it incorporated grey and blush pink with hints of copper. I think these shades compliment each other really well with the blush pink softening the grey, the copper then adds an industrial feel.

decouvrirdesign.com

Image source: decouvrirdesign.com

I find dark colours calming and I’d like to have a living room with dark grey walls with a few pieces of statement furniture. This would then all be softened down with feminine touches and I think the blush pink would look lovely in the choice of accessories.

With this in mind here are my top picks of items to help create a grey, blush pink and copper living space.
Living Room Interiors | Grey, Blush Pink & Copper | mummylala.co.uk

1. Down Pipe Paint // from £43.50 // Farrow & Ball
  2. S2 Clock // £77 // Psalt Design
  3. Soft Blanket in Light Pink // £24.99 // H&M
  4. ‘Oh So Pretty’ Wire Wall Plaque // £60 // Not On The High Street
  5. Grey Velvet Cushion// £8 // Next
  6. Satin Cushion Cover // £7.99 // H&M
  7. Raspberry & Salted Caramel Classic Jar Candle // £12 // Flamingo Candles
  8. Milo Angled Floor Lam in Copper // £149 // Atkin & Thyme
  9. Flynn Chair in Grey // £235 // Fishpools
  10. Charcoal Knitted Pouffe // £39 // George At Home
  11. Copper Vase // £30 // Habitat
  12. Silver Sheepskin Rug // £60 // Oliver Bonas

I’d love to know what you think of this colour scheme and the pieces I’ve picked out?

Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post. All words and opinions are my own.

ohsoamelia

20 Comments

1. 13/03/2016 / 6:55 pm

I love this combo. Blush pink is one of my favourite colours but sadly I can’t wear it as it doesn’t suit my colouring. So it’s a great choice for decor instead to get my fix! I’m seriously lusting after that lamp as well – it’s gorgeous!

• Laura
      13/03/2016 / 7:34 pm

It’s fab isn’t it? It’d make a great reading lamp. Laura x

2. 13/03/2016 / 7:00 pm

Love the various shades of grey with pink. Not so sure about the copper though. I can see how, in the right light, the copper could be ‘pinky’ but may be a bit orange and clash?? Might just depend on the room in question. x

3. 13/03/2016 / 7:04 pm

Oh I love this theme. I’m working on my bedroom at the moment am so excited. Interiors excite me heaps.

Angela

• Laura
      13/03/2016 / 7:36 pm

Me too! I’m hoping to add many more interior posts to the blog as I love looking at them on Pinterest and seeing what’s in style, etc. Laura x

4. 13/03/2016 / 8:36 pm

Laura I love it! This is my most loved trend at the moment and my dream bedroom! Just need to wait for Hayden to stop trashing my room before I even consider making it a space I love! xx

5. 13/03/2016 / 9:08 pm

I am in love with all of those items and colours!!

6. 13/03/2016 / 9:54 pm

Great colour scheme! I am obsessed with copper and grey at the moment, mostly mixed with black though. I don’t know if I could ‘do’ blush! Very pretty and feminine though x

7. 13/03/2016 / 9:59 pm

This combo is just GORGEOUS! And certainly three colours {and tones} that I would never have thought to put together!

8. 14/03/2016 / 12:43 am

I love this colour scheme! Anything grey and pink/blush is always a winner in my books. We need to finally decide on a colour scheme for our lounge which is dark wood, greys and whites and I’ve been wondering recently whether we should consider a light pink/blush colour to compliment it.. I’m just not sure whether I can convinve the husband or not, but wouldnt it be divine if I could 😉 Emily #ShareItSunday

9. 14/03/2016 / 6:01 am

Oh my! I just wish I could restyle my whole house constantly with each new awesome trend! Honestly, I am always finishing one room and wishing I could start again haha! I love the blush pink and the grey is just so on trend at the mo. Beautiful selection Laura. H x

10. 15/03/2016 / 10:51 am

Completely in love with this colour scheme at the moment. I’d love to have more copper in our kitchen/diner but we have a lot of stainless steel so I think it would clash. I do intend to do up the living room this year though and have been looking at the peach and grey theme for a while. Good luck with your decorating! x #ShareItSunday

11. 15/03/2016 / 1:08 pm

I love the colours you have chosen. I spend hours on ointerestvon interior ideas! X

12. 15/03/2016 / 9:44 pm

I’m not a fan of pink at all, but the blush pink works really well with the grey. Love your picks!!

13. 17/03/2016 / 11:11 am

In love with everything on there!! We’re really pushing to get our house finished, the last room will be the living room. I’m thinking grey, mint and copper! Xx

• Laura
      18/03/2016 / 1:07 pm

Oooh I love the sound of mint rather than pink!

Laura x

14. 20/03/2016 / 4:16 pm

I love grey, pink and copper so love all of the bits you’ve picked out! I would love to have some copper bits in the house but I’m really into monochrome atm #shareitsunday xx

15. Tiffany
    31/03/2016 / 5:26 pm

Where can I find the tables?

• Laura
      03/04/2016 / 2:08 pm

Hi Tiffany, I’m not sure where the tables are from, the picture they feature in has been sourced from a website but there is a link to it, I’m not sure if it mentions where the tables are from on there. They are lovely!

Laura x

16. Marisa
    15/08/2016 / 6:53 pm

Did you have any luck finding the exact grey patterned rug in the picture?? Looking for it everywhere1!