As you may or may not know we are moving home soon and in the run up to our move I’ve been spending lots of time on Pinterest looking at lots of interior design ideas.
There was one living room style and colour scheme that caught my eye and it incorporated grey and blush pink with hints of copper. I think these shades compliment each other really well with the blush pink softening the grey, the copper then adds an industrial feel.
Image source: decouvrirdesign.com
I find dark colours calming and I’d like to have a living room with dark grey walls with a few pieces of statement furniture. This would then all be softened down with feminine touches and I think the blush pink would look lovely in the choice of accessories.
With this in mind here are my top picks of items to help create a grey, blush pink and copper living space.
- Down Pipe Paint // from £43.50 // Farrow & Ball
- S2 Clock // £77 // Psalt Design
- Soft Blanket in Light Pink // £24.99 // H&M
- ‘Oh So Pretty’ Wire Wall Plaque // £60 // Not On The High Street
- Grey Velvet Cushion// £8 // Next
- Satin Cushion Cover // £7.99 // H&M
- Raspberry & Salted Caramel Classic Jar Candle // £12 // Flamingo Candles
- Milo Angled Floor Lam in Copper // £149 // Atkin & Thyme
- Flynn Chair in Grey // £235 // Fishpools
- Charcoal Knitted Pouffe // £39 // George At Home
- Copper Vase // £30 // Habitat
- Silver Sheepskin Rug // £60 // Oliver Bonas
I’d love to know what you think of this colour scheme and the pieces I’ve picked out?
Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post. All words and opinions are my own.