Well I can’t believe it’s May already, how on earth did that happen? The weather is pretty fabulous too right now which has put us in a summery mood in the UK, so much so that I’ve started putting together Rowan’s summer wardrobe.
Ever since Rowan was born we have regularly shopped at JoJo Maman Bebe, one of his first presents was a going home from the hospital outfit that my parents bought for him that lasted really well and we have it in storage to hopefully use again one day. Since then we’ve bought a few key pieces each season for him as a little treat, although it’s always very difficult to not buy EVERYTHING!
With JoJo Maman Bebe being one of our favourite clothing brands I have put together a little wishlist for Rowan. I also couldn’t resist perusing the pretty summer dresses so I’ve put together a few picks of our favourite girls summer clothing too, I mean it would be rude not to right?!
- Hawaiian Shirt // £15
- Summer Rain Jacket // £30
- Walk the Plank T-Shirt // £15
- Twill Chino Short (in cobalt) // £15
- Elephant Print Short Sleeved Shirt // £15
- Twill Chino Short (in red) // £15
- Twill Bucket Hat // £10
- Striped Long Sleeved Top // £12
- Cushioned Leather Sandals // £16
- Regatta T-Shirt Dress // £18
- Pretty Twill Sun Hat // £10
- Peony Broderie Anglaise Dress // £18
- Pretty Poloshirt // £12
- Cornflower Blue Pinafore Dress // £19
- Nautical Stripe Top // £12
- Floral Skorts // £14
- Navy Leather Sandals // £16
- Elephant Applique Skirt // £16
Have you started planning a summer wardrobe yet?
Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post.