Whilst pregnant with Rowan I came across many different online baby clubs that gave you access to exclusive discounts and freebies. I signed up to most of them but often found myself bombarded with a lot of spam emails and it got a little annoying.
This time round I’ve not signed up to as many, and I was pleasantly surprised to find an email in my inbox with a list of online baby clubs, with information on the benefits of them and what you need to know before signing up to avoid those pesky spam emails.
Below is a comprehensive list of the more popular online baby clubs that have been put together via Sway PR (who have done a lot of research to put it together) and I now know which ones I’ll be registering with again this time round.
- Aptaclub – Free nutrition guides and expert advice from a team of midwives, nutritionists and advisors. It would be unlikely for Aptaclub to share your information with third parties, although they can share info with other Danone brands, they generally don’t.
- Asda Baby and Toddler Club – Hear about the latest deals and offers, and be the first to know about new competitions. Also useful tips and advice about all parenting. Asda will use your information for marketing purposes and share details with carefully selected third parties.
- BabySamples.co.uk – Free baby pack, samples and freebies. Choose from a boy or a girl pack. Please note that you must claim offers in order to build credits on the site and Baby Samples will exchange your data with brands for marketing purposes. You also need to refer friends before being able to claim your free gift. Best to use a different email to avoid spam.
- Boots Parenting Club – You can get 10 Advantage Card Points for every £1 you spend. Free magazines containing expert advice, personalised offers and free gifts. May share your details with their branded sponsors and other parts of the Boots group.
- Bounty Parenting Club – Free goodie bags, guides and samples from big brands. Bounty do sell data to third parties and it’s a great idea to create a separate email account when signing up.
- C&G Baby Club – The Cow & Gate Baby Club is about supporting you through your journey from bump to mum. You’ll receive advice, free goodies and get to know lots of other parents. It’s unlikely they’ll share your information to third parties, although they can share information with other Danone brand (usually they don’t).
- Early Learning Centre’s Big Birthday Club – Find party ideas, send invites and get 20% off your child’s birthday present when you join. This club will share your info with Mothercare, mothercare.com, Mothercare World, Mothercare’s sister company the Early Learning Centre, as well as third parties they believe are of interest to you – unless you opt out.
- Emma’s Diary – Week by week information about your pregnancy and baby development, and £200 money off vouchers to spend at Argos on registering. Gift bags are available for members only. They also work with third parties so it may be a good idea to create a separate email account.
- Heinz Baby Club – This club is now a Facebook page, offering free baby recipes, meal planners and competitions.
- HiPP Organic Club – For expert advice on weaning and nutrition. Samples and offers are available to club members. HiPP will contact you with their own marketing information.
- Huggies Pull-Ups – Free Huggies Pull-Ups when you complete a form to access their School of Toilet Training. Huggies will keep in touch with offers, news and information.
- Little Bird – Great discount vouchers for all sorts of family activities. Little bird will share your details with third parties unless you opt out and so it is advised to create a separate email just for Little Bird offers.
- MAM Club – Pregnancy and baby development calendars, competition and the opportunity to become a product tester of MAM products. MAM can share your details with third parties if you give your consent, in general this isn’t something they do.
- My Mothercare – Sign up to receive over £100 worth of exclusive discount vouchers at Mothercare, 20% off toys for your child’s birthday and personalised offers. This club shares your information with Mothercare, mothercare.com, Mothercare World and the Early Learning Centre, as well as third parties they believe are of interest to you, unless you opt out
- Toys R Us Gold Card – Sign up for money off vouchers, personalised offers, shopper service, reviews and more. Toys R Us will sell, trade and rent your information with third parties unless you opt out.
- The Baby Directory – Local baby product guides and discounts. Will share your information with third parties unless you opt out.
- The Pampers Club – A clever app that allows you to obtain bonus for reward points when you purchase Pampers nappies. Your details will be shared with other group companies within the P&G network, and to third parties acting on behalf of P&G.
- SMA Baby Club – Exclusive access to ‘how to’ videos and a free gift. Very unlikely to share your data, even with other Nestle Group brands.
- Your Baby Club – Exclusive deals, discounts and competitions from brands. Your Baby Club do not sell your data to third parties, they exchange data required for you to redeem promotions from brands you choose to engage with. They also send out 5000 boxes of samples to expecting mums who win on the site every month.