We’re really fortunate in that both our boys don’t really suffer from nappy rash, we’ve been very pro-active in protecting against the causes of it and so I’ve shared a few tips below on what we’ve done to help keep nappy rash at bay:
- Make sure you change your little ones nappy frequently
- Check your baby is wearing the right size nappy, if it’s too tight it may cause irritation
- Before putting on a clean nappy make sure the area is clean and dry
- Allow plenty of naked time to ensure air can get to your babies’ delicate area and this allows their gentle skin to breathe – both my boys love it too and would happily spend all day like this if I let them!
- You can use a barrier cream, like Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment, at each nappy change but particularly at night when the nappy is likely to be on the longest, to help soothe and protect this delicate area
Bepanthen has kindly offered one of my readers the opportunity to win a gift box full of goodies, including:
- A £50 voucher to spend at John Lewis
- A six month supply of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment
- A Bepanthen cuddly toy
To enter simply use the Rafflecopter widget below:
Rafflecopter Terms and Conditions
The giveaway is for 1 x baby bundle, consisting of a six-month supply of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment, a cuddly toy and a £50 John Lewis voucher. The giveaway closes at 12.00am (GMT) on Monday 2nd October and is open to UK entrants over the age of 18 years.
Rafflecopter including these entry options and more:
– Leave a blog post comment about how you prevent against nappy rash
– Visit the Bepanthen parenting e-book
– Like the Bepanthen Facebook page
The winner will be selected at random using Rafflecopter and contacted within three days of the giveaway closing. The winner has 28 days to claim their prize and provide their contact details. The prize will be sent to the winner directly from Bepanthen within ten working days of the prize being claimed by the winner. The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. The giveaway is run by Mummy Lala in conjunction with Bepanthen.
Disclaimer: Sponsored by Bepanthen